Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Apology

I'm sorry my life,for you truly
I have given you nothing such special
Please pardon me for my not being
A gentleman to you and you only.

I could be someone special,if I could
I would have comforted you to my best
I could have shown you what I think of you
But hope I could have known it how.

There is nothing left to deny that
You have forgotten me
And me too is likely to burn you out
Through the last smoke,from the heart.

I'm sorry I couldn't be the bird of your eyes
I became the possession of the wild
How can I opt for your cage my love?
I'm not the bird of your might.

I could become your soul-mate
Who carries the sentiments straight from your head
Who promises to remain by your side forever
And serve you like a true servant.

I apologize for not being your man
But don't you dream of having this true
I've known what love is to you
And believe me,I don't love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment