Monday, December 6, 2010

Perceptions[2]

What you do you are to do it intently, the everlasting attachment with the subject makes your identity,of what you are and what you want to become. Temper and temptations always stays at hand to be flushed out, still the psychic pleasure binds you and your mortal self, gleaming with peace. Time changes and we are bound to change ourselves with that, but the vision always remains intact, unscathed. If I call myself lonely then I have to find a subject to justify the feeling, so as to prove this is that and that is this. The vision, after four years of experimentation still is the same,I want to live. People say how life changes with time,me too seem to copy them. What else to do,to follow the reality principle,living a life of a professional.
Coincidentally I came across the word stoicism, it says ability to endure pain and hardships without any complain. One of my friend arka has succeeded in being such, I wish to be the same. That's what the creative people should be. Pain is just the experience in assimilating the mortal self with the unconscious and in doing so, we are going against Newtonian Forces. So running one mile a day causes pain in the thigh, but enduring it leaves us with a fruitful day.
Daydreaming is bad as I've been told, so I call off Aristotle and Socrates and Plato and Copernicus and Hippocrates in me.Their job is over.I call my mortal self again, back in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment