Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Third World

I'm just the perfect example of an externally controlled society, degrading from inside. What I have is a dream, surreal, melancholic, hallucinogenic, undisputed, limerance, or whatever it is. Hence we have created a world of our own, where the destroyed houses give us hope to build new ones, violated laws give us courage to reach infinite pleasure, uncontrolled stride pleases us to embark on a voyage. Life is a pleasure, and that is why we want to live, we will find some way to please ourselves however hard it may seem. Progressive culture has taken my mind into brightness, and I am conditioned to think bright, look bright, sense brightness, however utopic may it seem to dream that. I have created the third alternative, after grazing through the world of dominance and through the other world of vengeance, the third world, the world of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment