Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Cheap Hangover


i had to do something that i cant remember
everything were in the same place
however i needed a place to fit in
now i remember that it was the same feeling i had
in some distant past
where i remember to be fighting against uncertainty
and there i assumed i had nothing to lose
in some dawn i had my sparkling night
with the cheap liquor hangover
i couldn't sleep, keeping myself quiet
with a rush of blood surging
when your favourite song played in some local station
the music taking all the way back to the start
and the contemplations were all exaggerated
which were meant to be forgotten but don't know why
like the thing that happens when i see you
through eyes or imaginations
i sense that i have pushed myself too hard
and its because why i happen to see you
that i remember the best thing for me is to find my inner self
to be felt connected to the eternity
but i don't remember why i have to think that way
that when i put myself in your place
i find myself nowhere to be mentioned
its true we haven't known each other
we haven't even tried to
its nothing that i want from you, nothing to lose or gain
please don't start with me again
i just wish that the same song plays in your station too
and you feel the same way as i do

No comments:

Post a Comment